This is unlike any other women's leadership conference.
WED Cleveland will bring established and aspiring entrepreneurs together to share ideas, spark action and create opportunities for businesses to grow while achieving social impact.
“While most female entrepreneur events engage ‘experts’ to tell women what they need to do to make their businesses thrive, our event is based on the belief that the women in the room have the answers, and that through directed discussion and collaboration, they will identify and implement the strategies for success.” – Lorraine Schuchart, Founder & CEO, Prosper for Purpose
Whether you've been running a business for five years or five days – or even if you're in the idea phase – your experiences and perspectives matter. We see and honor the force inside every one of you. We know you have something to share.
Using the "World Café" format, we'll be taking on some of the most pressing challenges facing women in business today. Throughout the day, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Discuss issues of vital importance to women entrepreneurs, including mentorship, access to capital, and work-life fit
- Connect with other women entrepreneurs (both current and aspiring!)
- Hear success stories and lessons learned from other women in business
- Bring your questions, ideas and obstacles and receive guidance and encouragement
- Contribute to new goals and initiatives to take forward after the event
This is a new kind of entrepreneur event, where YOU are the experts in the room. You have the ability to make change for yourself and others. You have what it takes to change the way business is done in Cleveland and around the world.
Meet the Team
WED Cleveland is a volunteer-driven event produced by Prosper for Purpose as part of the Prosper Project with support from our volunteer advisory board.
Founder & CEO,
Prosper for Purpose
President, North Pointe Realty
Prosper for Purpose
Senior Director, Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, Weatherhead School of Management at CWRU